READ HERE OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
By using our website, we automatically receive certain data from you. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and always handle these data with care. With this privacy statement we therefore want to inform you as well as possible about the data we collect from you, the way we collect your data and the purpose of processing these data.
When you use one of our services or contact us, we may collect the information that you provide directly to us. This includes your first and last name, address details, telephone number, email address and any other information you actively provide to us, for example in correspondence. In doing so, we may combine the information we have received from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the accuracy and completeness of the information. We may also collect information relating to your use of our website(s). To do this, we use various techniques, including cookies. We also collect your IP address and information about your activities on our website. We collect the aforementioned personal data from you for various purposes. For example, we collect your data to:
- identify you as a person and address you correctly with your name;
- to be able to process and answer your questions;
- To carry out the agreement we have with you;
- to communicate with you in case of questions or complaints;
- to create and analyse statistics on the use of our website;
- improve the user-friendliness of our website;
- Contacting you for marketing purposes, including sending newsletters.
- To be able to process and handle any application you may have;
- to comply with any legal obligations, such as the collection of data we need for our tax return.
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and/or to comply with a possible legal obligation. For example, in the event that part of the agreement is carried out by a third party and the provision of your personal data to that third party is necessary for the proper performance of that agreement, or in the event that the provision of your personal data to a third party is necessary for the handling of your question or complaint. Your data will never be passed on to persons or bodies outside the European Union.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
We have no intention of collecting data on website visitors who are under 16 years of age, unless permission is obtained from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. For this reason, we recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us using the contact details below. We will then delete this information.
We do not retain the data collected any longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed. Insofar as no statutory retention period is stipulated for certain data processing purposes, we shall never retain this data longer than one (1) year after the data is no longer necessary.
We would like to inform you of your rights regarding your personal data that we collect and process:
- Right of inspection
You have the right to request and inspect the personal data that we collect and process from you. We will send you this data if you request it.
- Right of rectification and completion
You have the right to have your data corrected if it has been transmitted in error, changed in the meantime or processed incorrectly. We will update your data at your request.
- Right to forget
You have the right to have your data deleted by us in a number of cases. This will be the case if:
- we no longer need your data for the purposes for which we have collected or processed your data; or
- you yourself withdraw the previously given (explicit) permission for the use of your data; or
- you yourself object to the processing of your data, where your objection outweighs our interest in processing your data or if your objection is directed against direct marketing; or
- There is no (longer) a legal basis for processing your data; or
- we are legally obliged to delete your data after a certain period of time; or
- you are under 16 years of age and your personal data has been collected through our website.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data. If it is indicated to us that we are using incorrect data, we will not use this data until we have checked whether this data is correct. We will also limit the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful or no longer necessary, but you have asked us to keep the data. This may be the case if you want to retrieve these data later.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that we have collected from you. We will send you this data if you request it.
- Right to object to data processing.
Do you want to exercise these rights? Please contact us using the contact details below.
5571 SK Bergeijk
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal data, please contact us first. If we cannot find a solution together, you can lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority.
Modify privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website.